- Assist Government to Establish new institutes to increase enrolment opportunities.
- Help Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority, Government of Pakistan to Assign and monitor minimum standards of curricula, training, trade testing and certification as per international standards.
- Provide analysis on Demand based , multi skill and flexible training to meet changing needs of local industry, self employment, and overseas employment.
- Provide alternative pathways for drop-outs to rejoin the technical stream or for school leavers to move horizontally into standard education streams.
- Improve the quality of instructional and management staff through training and industry linkages.
- Give high priority to women training institutions.
- Enable private sector role for establishment of training centres through public-private partnerships.
Click Here To View All Our Office Locations
- T: +92(21)34324027-8
- F: +92(21)34327041
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTNERS IN CHANGE
WORKING WITH US
Connect With Us